Crafters Anonymous - 25 April

Hi

I hope you had a lovely Easter break.  The weather in Auckland wasn't that great for outdoor activities but when you are a crafter that is often a good thing as you get time to create.  I was able to make my Mothers Day cards (can't post my Mum's yet as she might see her card!).

I had a bit of a disaster on Saturday - my laptop died on me :(  One minute it was working and the next minute the screen went blank and no power.  Phil took it in this morning to get looked at.  Hopefully it's just a fuse that's gone.

Last night I attended my second online class for Crafters Anonymous (Phil had to watch TV so I could use his computer - what a good husband).  It was heaps of fun - 37 women on-line making the same card but with different finished products depending on the paper & stamp sets we had chosen.  Thanks Tia for a wonderful evening.

Here is my finished spinner card - which I've already given away!  I will have to make another one & see how it turns out with a different stamp & paper.

I have found a great tutorial for tying bows - they never fail now.  I made my own templates up out of heavy card.  I have three sizes - 1", 3/4" & 1/2".  These measurements are the 'loops'of the bow.

Supplies:
Stamp - Bliss
Cardstock - So Saffron
DSP - Tea Party
Other - Certainly Celery Ribbon, 1 1/4"circle punch, scallop punch

Paula



Labels: