Try Stampin On Tuesday # 10

Hi there

I can't believe I haven't posted for a week! 

After a busy week at work I finally got round to making a card for the Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge. 

My girlfriend has her birthday this Wednesday so thought I'd use this challenge for her card.  I wanted to do something a bit special so instead of just cutting a shape I made a folded frame as my shape.  These are really easy to make & give an extra dimension for a 3D effect.  Rather than colouring in the image with markers I used my ink pads & a blender pen.  I'm really pleased with how this card turned out.  Check back tomorrow for the gift set I've made to go with the card.


Supplies:
Stamp - Happy Moments
Cardstock - Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
DSP - Candy Lane
Ink - Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi
Other - Blender Pens, Small & Large Oval, Trio Flower (retired)

Have a great week.
Paula


Labels: , ,