Try Stampin on Tuesday #13

Hi

Well May is certainly the month for birthdays at my work - there are 13 of us with birthdays in May out of a staff of 79.  My husband (Phil) and I share the same day - 26th May - which is great as he can never forget my birthday!  This year we are celebrating our birthday with an extended weekend and are heading down to New Plymouth.  I haven't been there since 1975 and can't wait to explore Taranaki.

I've made this weeks challenge for one of the guys at work.


This is one of my favourite stamp sets and even though it's retired I still enjoy using it.  Originally I was only going to roller the bottom but when I showed it to Phil he suggested I also do the top and as I am an obedient wife (yeah right!) well I think this time he may be right!  I am really pleased with how this turned out.

Here is the sketch we were given:

Supplies:
Stamps - Crab & Co, Sandy Shells
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, Watercolour Paper
Ink/Markers - Basic Grey, Early Esspresso, Baja Breze, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Yoyo Yellow
Other - Dimesionals, Crystal Effects

TFL

Paula

Labels: , ,