Try Stampin On Tuesday #14

Hi there

Well this weeks sketch had me stumped for a bit.  So last night I had a look through my 'techniques' folder to see if I could get some inspiration - it worked.  I found a techique called Emerging Colour that I'd got from Paula Dobson a while ago but hadn't had time to trial it.  I will definitely be trying this one out again with other stamp sets.  For my colour combination - the trusty Colour Coach!  Here is this weeks sketch:

and here's my take on it






















Supplies:
Stamp - Vintage Vogue, Simply Said, On Your Birthday
Cardstock - Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink - Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Other - Versamakr, Clear Embossing Powder, Brayer, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Oval & Large Oval Punch, Early Espresso Satin Ribbon

Have a great weekend.

Paula

Labels: , ,