Try Stampin on Tuesday #21

Hi there

It's a beautiful day here in Auckland - cool but the sun is shinning :).  No sign of rain which is fantastic and the washing has made it outside for the first time in weeks!

I love Try Stampin on Tuesday - the challenges that CherylAnn comes up with are great.  If you haven't tried one yet why don't you hop on over & give it a go.  Just click here.

I tried a few options for this weeks layout before finally going with this:
 
I'm still trying to use up my retired DSP before the new catalogue arrives in less than two months.  I was able to match up two stamp sets with my paper for this card.  I've used both sides of this DSP - don't you love that.

This was the layout I was working from:

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Tart and Tangy, A Word for You
Card Stock - Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP - Summer Picnic
Markers - Real Red, Old Olive
Punches - 1 3/8" Circle, Scallop Trim Corner, Scallop Trim Border
Other - Old Olive 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon

Check back later for details to win a FREE pass to the next round of Stampin Fun and Friends!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend
Paula

Labels: