Try Stampin on Tuesday # 25

Hi

I can't believe I haven't posted since Sunday - where did the week go!  Last night I was finally able to meet in person a new friend that I've met since blogging - Tracey Old.  It was really great to meet you Tracey - thanks.

This card covers two great challenges - the layout is from Try Stampin on Tuesday and the colour is from our first challenge over at Stampin Fun and Friends.  It's still not too late to join us - check out CherylAnn's blog for more details.  We'd love to have you join us.

Here's the sketch and colours:

and this is what I came up with:
I was really pleased with how well this came together.  These are some of my favourite colours and I love the combination.

Supplies:
Stamps - Happy Moments, On Your Birthday
Card Stock - Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Markers - Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy
DSP Paper Stack - More Mustard, Not Quite Navy
Other - More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon, Ovals Die, Pinking Scissors (Non SU)

Have a great weekend
Paula

Labels: