Try Stampin on Tuesday #29

Hi there

Well here we are again with another fantastic layout for TST.  I love this layout and it works so well with the set I've used - Bugs and Kisses.  It will be sad to see this one go.  I used it for our work birthday cards last year.  Here is the layout:

and here's my finished card

For this card I've used the colours from the paper - Old Olive, Bashful Blue & Pumpkin Pie and rotated them round so that every image uses all three colours and I've finally managed to use up all my Summer Picnic DSP on this card :).  I love how it has turned out so thanks CherylAnn for yet another great layout.

Supplies:
Stamp - Bugs & Kisses
Card Stock - Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink - Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
DSP - Summer Picnic
Other - Big Shot, Junior Alphabet Dies, Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals

Don't forget to leave a comment on my post here to be in to win a FREE pass to the next Stampin Fun and Friends event.

Hope you have a great evening.
Paula

Labels: