Try Stampin on Tuesday # 30

Hi there

Well only one more sleep until we get the new catalogue - can't wait to see what new things we are getting for the year ahead.

The challenge sketchs over at Try Stampin on Tuesday just get better with each week.  If you haven't participated yet why don't you give this weeks one a go.  This one just seemed to come together which is always good.  I'll let you in on a secret - I didn't have a big enough piece of DSP so ended up using 3 pieces - you wouldn't know as the ribbon covers the joins nicely :).  Here is the sketch:


and here's my card:
I'm not normally a 'bling' girl but I am liking the rhinestones - so you just might see a few more of these on my cards!

Supplies:
Stamp - Flower Fancy
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink - Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery
Other - Early Espresso Ribbon, Rhinestones, Trio Flower Punch, Scallop Cirlce #2 Die, Washington Apple DSP

If you would like to be in the draw for a FREE pass to the next event at Stampin Fun and Friends leave me a comment here.  I will be doing the draw tomorrow morning.

TFL
Paula

Labels: ,