Try Stampin on Tuesday #39

Hi there

Well the weather here in New Zealand still can't decide what season it's meant to be.  We get a taste of Spring then Summer and back to Winter all within a few days!  I hope those in the deep south have managed to thaw out and that the snow has gone.

One of the girls at work is getting married on Friday so this week's challenge has ended up as a wedding card.  We also give a gift voucher to staff when they get married and I have finally been able to use my Petite Pocket die for the voucher holder.  I have only used it to make boxes so far.  Her favourite colour is purple so I've made everything in Elegant Eggplant.




To create my card I stamped the image on Whisper White card stock and added clear embossing powder then sponged over with Elegant Eggplant ink - I love this effect.  It doesn't show up that well in the photo but I've stamped the 'Love' part again and punched it out using the large oval and adhered it with dimensionals.

I wanted to carry the theme through to the voucher holder so have stamped the same image using clear embossing powder.

For the fasteners on the back they have been embossed with clear embossing powder - almost burnt my fingers in the process! but they do look nice & glossy.

Supplies:
Stamp - You Are Loved
Card Stock - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink - Elegant Eggplant
Other - Clear Embossing Powder, Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge
If you haven't signed up to the next session of Stampin Fun and Friends it's not too late - just click here for more details.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Paula

Labels: