Last Post for 2011!

Hi there

This is the last post for 2011 - the year in which I started my bloging journey.  It has been a great year for me in my crafting.  I have gained more confidence thanks to you my fellow blogers :) and in September took the leap and became a Stampin Up! Demo.  I have made some amazing friends this year - some I have met in person and others via blogs and on-line crafting.  I have entered challenges, designed projects and demonstrated at craft events.  Wow what a year.  Thanks to all of you who have posted your creations on your blogs - they have been inspiring.  I am looking forward to what 2012 will bring.

To finish off the year here are some cards I've made over the last couple of days:
Supplies:
Stamps - Button Buddies, Flower Fancy, Fifth Avenue Floral, Inspired by Nature
Card Stock - Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
DSP - Beyond the Garden
Ink/Markers - Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
Other - Eyelet Border Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlets Die, Big Shot

Have a fantastic New Year - keep safe and see you back in 2012.
Paula

Labels: