Try Stampin on Tuesday #46

Hi there

Well I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Day - I did.  It was very relaxed, spent with family and friends.  Today we have done some gardening and cut down three big Yucca Trees with the help of my brother & nephew.  We now have a big pile of 'green' rubbish to get rid of!  That will have to wait for another day.

I forgot to post that I'd made the Top 3 for last weeks challenge - so here's my badge:

Here is this weeks challenge.  Check out the layout here:
I've stamped my image with Versamark then Elegant Eggplant and finally applied the new embossing powder Iridescent Ice from the Summer Mini Catalogue.  I love how it gives a sparkly look when you hold it different ways to the light.

Supplies:
Stamp - You are Loved, On Your Birthday
DSP - Cheerful Treat
Card Stock - Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink - Elegant Eggplant
Other - Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch
It's so good to be on holiday - I am enjoying not having to set the alarm!
I hope you all have a great break whether it's going away or staying at home.

Catch you later.
Paula

Labels: ,