Try Stampin on Tuesday #54

Hi there

I finally got round to completing this weeks challenge over at TST - not sure where the week has gone!

Phil's twin uncle's have their birthday next month so thought I'd do this weeks layout with a masculine touch.  In my last order I bought the Regal Watercolour Wonder Crayons and have been dying to trial them.  I tried two different methods - crayon straight onto the paper then using the Blender Pen and applying colour via the Blender Pen.


I am now in love with crayons - now I need to buy the Subtles & Neutrals!

Supplies:
Stamp - Sail Away (retired)
Card Stock - Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Watercolour Paper
DSP - Cherry Cobbler & Not Quite Navy Patterned Paper Stack
Other - More Mustard Scallop Dots Ribbon, Regal Watercolour Wonder Crayons

Have a great evening.  Catch you later.

Paula

Labels: