Freshly Made Sketches #26

Hi there

When I saw this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches I thought I'd try something different with it.  Instead of it being a flat card front I've made it that the right hand piece opens  out (once you take the band off).



I cut a slot in the DSP then slotted the Whisper White card stock in to create a flap.  I moved the strip from the top of the layout to the bottom so that it wouldn't cover my flower.  The base is just a card front and I can write my message on the inside of the flap - how cool is that!  This paper is so pretty and I didn't want to cut into it but managed to position it so you still see a decent amount of the image.

Supplies:
Stamp - Fifth Avenue Floral, Perfect Punches
Card Stock - Pacific Point, Whisper White
DSP - Beyond the Garden
Ink - Pacific Point
Other - Subtles Watercolour Crayons, Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder, Wide Oval Punch, Dauber

Keep dry and warm.  Catch you back later.

Paula

Labels: ,