Introducing Yellow Bear

Hi there

Do you like the new look of my blog?  Thanks to Tia and her magic Yellowbear Stampin has a new look. Leave me a comment I've love to hear what you think.  If you'd like your blog to have a make over contact Tia via the 'blinkie' on the left.

I've had a few people ask me how I got the name of Yellowbear Stampin so thought this was a good time to do a post.

About 12 years ago I was helping my sister out at a Mainly Music conference and this guy was selling these cute toys (bears and other animals) that could be used at a Mainly Music programme.  The bear really appealed to me and I love yellow - it's bright & cheerful so I bought one.  He sits beside my bed along with his friend Blue Bear!  When I needed to set up a gmail account I decided to go with yellowbear rather than my name and then when I got my blog it just seemed natural to carry on the theme.  So that's how Yellowbear Stampin began.

Have a great week.