Well Worn

Hi there

The fog is slowly lifting here in Auckland and the sun is trying to get out.

Here is a card & gift I made last month but never got round to posting it here.  I'm loving the Well Worn DSP for masculine cards - I have a few more to make in the next month or so.

I used a square punch to cut the end of my banner - nice and easy.

These tea bag holders are a quick and easy gift to make and chocolates fit nicely in the middle.

Supplies:
Stamp - Bring on the Cake
Card Stock - Crumb Cake & Cajun Craze
DSP - Well Worn
Other - Cajun Craze Marker, Square Punch (can't remember what size I used), Cajun Craze Regal Brads, Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon

For those of you with kids on school holidays I hope they're going well - I'm loving that there's less traffic on the roads!

Thanks for looking

Labels: