NZSU Week 8 Challenge an TSOT # 108

Hi there

I'm loving the weather at the moment - cool at night and warm during the day - long may it last!

Over at the NZSU blog Callena has set us a challenge to use our favourite colour combination from the Colour Coach using the Creative Combination selection.  I found it hard deciding which combo to use as I have a number of favourites.  I finally went with Rose Red, Not Quite Navy and River Rock.  If I have time in the next few days I may create another one.

I've used the sketch from this week's Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge - do pop over and check it out.



I used my Tasteful Trim die for the scallop down the side.  It wasn't wide enough to add the ribbon so I cut it in two and then rejoined it with the ribbon.

Supplies:
Stamp - Bloomin Marvelous, Made for You
Card Stock - Not Quite Navy, Rose Red and Whisper White
DSP - River Rock
Ink - Not Quite Navy, Rose Red and River Rock
Other - Tasteful Trim Die, Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Rose Red Brads, Dimensionals

Well I'd better finish getting ready for work.  Have a great day

Labels: , ,