SAB Altered Note Pads

Hi there

What a day here in Auckland - finally getting some rain then this afternoon having an earthquake!

I thought I'd better post some creations I made a while ago using Sale-A-Bration products.  The last day to order and get FREE product is this Friday.  So if there's one (or two) more things you'd like to get from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue please email me your order by 7:00pm Friday 22 March.

The first of my altered note pads is a 3B1 notebook cut in half.  I've covered it with Whisper White card stock that I'd embossed (front only) with the Vine Street Embossing Folder.  I've really enjoyed using the Blooming Marvelous stamp set and will be sad to see that set go.


The front of the note pad has a lift up flap - this is created using the Peekaboo Die.

The second pad is one I picked up at the local stationery shop.
This uses paper and ribbon from the Sycamore Street set, Pretty Petites stamp set and the Petite Curly Label Punch.  If you're wanting a quick and easy project to create then this is for you.

Here's hoping we get some more rain this week.
Check back tomorrow for another Sale-A-Bration project.

Labels: