Top Note Christmas Card

Hi there

Here we are at the beginning of the last month for 2013!  I must be getting older as the years just seem to be flying by.  It's hard to believe there are only three more weeks of work till the Christmas break.  We have some family arriving from the US and Europe and I'm looking forward to spending time with them again.

Today's card is a remake of one I did last year but using this years papers from the Season of Style Paper Stack.  I've really enjoyed using these papers for projects and I still have more to share.


To create this card I cut 12  1" squares and stuck them on a piece of copy paper and ran it through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die, trimmed to the perforation and then ran it through the Big Shot with my favourite Embossing Folder - Square Lattice folder.  I then cut another Top Note from Cherry Cobbler card stock and adhered the two together before adding the sentiment and bow.

Supplies:
Stamp - Embellished Events
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Naturals White
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
DSP - Season of Style DSP Paper Stack
Other - Top Note Die, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1" Square Punch

I'll be back soon with more Christmas creations.

Labels: