Flower Shop and Hexagon Hive Thank You card

Hi there

What a beautiful day it's been after the wild weekend weather.  Hopefully it stays around for a bit longer :)

I need to send some 'thank you' cards out this week so yesterday I sat down and got creative.  I find my craft time very relaxing which I'm in need of at the moment.

Once I created the 'base' of the card it needed something to bring it alive so I've gone with the Flower Shop set which hasn't seen ink for awhile along with a die has hasn't seen light in - I don't know how long.  Do you have supplies that sit unused for awhile?



Supplies:
Stamp Set - Flower Shop, Embellished Events, Petite Petals
Card Stock - Soft Suede, Naturals White, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron
Ink - Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede
DSP - Retro Fresh
Other - Hexagon Hive Thinlit, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Petite Petals Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

Well I'm heading off to babysit the kids next door - enjoy your evening

Labels: