Happy Birthday Greg

Hi there

What a beautiful day we've had here in Auckland - we've been for two walks which was so nice as they had predicted it would be wet today.

Yesterday was our neighbours birthday so I ran up this quick card for him.



After teaching this style of card at Stamp Camp last month I thought I'd make some more.  This paper is perfect for some of those 'hard' masculine birthday cards.  And I've gone to one of my favourite birthday sets - Bring on the Cake.  This set has a good range of stamps that are great for all ages.

I inked the front image with markers so that I could get multi coloured candles then recoloured just the centre part and cut it out and adhered it on the original image with dimensionals.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Bring on the Cake
Card Stock - Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Naturals White
DSP - Birthday Basics
Markers - Bermuda Bay, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple
Other - Circle Thinlits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch

Hope you have a good week.

Labels: