Happy Birthday Mum

Hi there

Today is my Mum's birthday - she's the BEST mum (and friend) in the world.

The other week Mum (and Dad) helped me prep the kits for the Tauranga Extravaganza so I thought I'd make Mum a card in the same design.


I've used some of my favourtie colours and products for this card.  The Pool Party card stock is the Core'dinations which I ran through the Big Shot with my favourite embossing folder - Decorative Dots.  I've given it a light sand which has made the dots 'pop' more off the card.  Can you see the pearls on the flowers and the sentiment?

I've had to delay posting this card in case she checked my blog during the day plus she'd find out what her present was before time - Dad, Phil and I have bought her a Texture Boutique Embossing Machine - I'm sure she'll get lots of use out of it.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets - Petite Petals, Label Something
Card Stock - Naturals White, Rose Red, Pool Party
Ink - Rose Red
Other - Petite Petals Punch, Artisan Punch, Basic Pearls, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals

Happy Birthday Mum - I hope you've had a lovely day.

Labels: