Whale of a card


Hi there

We've had another beautiful day here in Auckland - it's been lovely and warm and we are about to head out for a walk and enjoy the last of the day.

One of the guys at work became a dad for the second time - a little boy this time.  Here is the card I made for work to give.



I was a bit stuck to begin with and then I found I had some off cuts from the Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP from last years summer mini catalogue.  The card then came together rather quickly.  It uses products that were available in that catalogue but I don't think the new baby (yet to find out his name) will mind!

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Baby Prints
Card Stock - Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink - Marina Mist
DSP - Sunshine & Sprinkles
Other - Happy Whale Clearlits Die, Word Bubble Framelits

Well tomorrow is the last day of March so make the most of it :)

Labels: