Summer Silhouette

Hi there

Back again with another I made in the weekend.

I've used Summer Silhouette which is a two step stamp set for this card - have you tried two step stamping?  Two step stamping is where you image has two  parts to it - in this case step one is the stem of the flower and then step two is the actual flower.  You really need a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig for this so that you align everything up properly.


For the inside of the card I used the smaller flower.  To get the lighter colour of flower I inked the stamp then stamped it first onto a scrap piece of paper then stamped on the card stock - the other two I stamped as normal.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Summer Silhouette
Card Stock - Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake
Ink - Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry
DSP - Polka Dot Parade
Other - Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

Labels: ,