Easter Treat - Tiny Gift Bag

Hi there

I hope you've had a good day today - mine was not too bad for a Tuesday :)

Here is another style of treat holder that I'm making for work.  This is again cased from Sam Donald's blog.



Isn't it cute - the second photo shows a sneak as to what is inside :).  You can get 6 of these bags out of a 12 x 12 sheet of DSP and they hold 8 mini Easter eggs.  I think in the original bag Sam had closed it shut with one of our hardware clips but as I need to make a few of these I used Bakers Twine to create handles.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock - Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
DSP - Retro Fresh
Other - Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Envelope Punch Board

Don't forget to check back tomorrow morning for this weeks deals.

Labels: