Bloom with Hope and Gift Box Punch Board

Hi there

Yesterday we celebrated my SIL's birthday (her actual birthday was last Tuesday) and this is the card and gift I created for her.

The card uses the lovely Hostess set 'Bloom with Hope' and I've coloured it in with my Blendabilities.  I wanted to make a fancy fold card so have gone with an extended Circle Thinlits card which also holds part of the present - a gift voucher.




As the gift is to be redeemed at a later date I needed something for her to open so I made some boxes with the new Gift Box Punch Board.  You can make a whole heap of different sized boxes - I've made three ranging from the smallest (1 3/4" square) to the largest (4" square).



The smallest contained four marshmallows, the middle box contained four hot chocolate sachets and the largest contained a bag of the new raspberry M & M's.  Do you see a theme running here?  And the voucher is for an evening out for coffee and cake - yum.

Supplies:
Stamp - Bloom with Hope, Hey You
Card Stock - Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Momento Black
Blendabilities - Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
DSP - Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant (retired)
Other - Circle Card Thinlits, Wide Oval Punch, Gift Box Punch Board, Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

Labels: ,