Seeing Stars - Decorative Mask

Hi there

I had fun the other weekend trying out the new Decorative Masks along with three other new products.  This is my first attempt using the Stars mask.  You get two masks in a pack - Hearts & Stars or Dots and Stripes for just $5.95 a pack.


For this card I used a dauber to 'colour' in stars randomly using Wild Wasabi and Lost Lagoon.  I punched out some stars from matching card stock using the new Itty Biity Accents Punch Pack - I'm loving these three punches.  The sentiment is from a new set called 'Hey You' (page 103 of the Annual Catalogue).  I think this will be my 'go to' sentiment set.  The final new product I used for this card was the Project Life Corner Punch.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Hey You
Card Stock - Wild Wasabi, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Ink - Wild Wasabi, Lost Lagoon
Other - Stars Decorative Mask, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Corner Punch, Decorative Label Punch

Labels: ,