Wetlands

Hi there

I hope you've had a good weekend despite the cold wet weather.  I've had two good afternoon's crafting but can't show you what I've made just yet - sorry about that :).

Here's a card I made the other week which I CASED from Julia Carmichael.  It uses the lovely set - Wetlands.



And here's a side view so you can see the layers.  The bottom square is 1 1/4" and the top one is 1".  I've used dimensionals to attach the squares to the base and also between the layers.


I stamped the whole image then cut it up into 1" squares.  I still have left overs of the image to make another couple of cards.

Supplies:
Stamps - Wetlands, Hey You (my 'go to' sentiment set)
Card Stock - Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink - Soft Suede
Other - Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Sponge, Dimensionals, Simply Scored

Labels: