Festival of Trees - part one

Hi there

This afternoon I had a workshop with a lovely group of ladies and this is the card I taught them.

It uses the Festival of Trees Stamp Set and coordinating Tree Punch.  You can purchase these as a bundle and save 15%



I love how we can now make our Basic Pearls any colour we want using our Blendability Markers - I can see I'll need to buy more pearls!

The greeting is from a new set called Good Greetings which is a FREE set you can earn if you have a workshop/party during September and October and your sales reach NZ$350.  If you are interested in hosting a party please contact me.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Festival of Trees, Good Greetings
Card Stock - Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink - Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Other - Tree Punch, Silver and Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, VersaMark, Basic Pearls, Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler Blendabilites

For the next week I'll be featuring five cards I've made using this set so you'll get plenty of ideas ready to create your Christmas cards.

Check back tomorrow for the gift I made for today's hostess :)

Labels: