Festival of Trees - part three

Hi there

Today's card is a CASE of a CASE (Copy And Share Everything).  I first cased this idea from Dawn Olchfske and recreated it myself back in 2012.  I've used the same basic layout and just changed the stamps - why reinvent the wheel!


I used the scallop circle framelit from the Circle Card Thinlits set to cut the shape out of my Whisper White overlay.  You could cut any shape or even add a piece of Christmas DSP behind for a different look - so many possibilities.

Supplies:
Stamp sets - Festival of Trees, Good Greetings
Card Stock - Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink - Pear Pizzaz, Mossy Meadow, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Other - Gold and Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Tree Punch, Circle Card Thinlits, Dimensionals

Labels: