Festival of Trees - part two

Hi there

Today I'm going to share with you the first of five cards I've made using the Festival of Trees stamp set and punch.  I hope you enjoy these and are inspired to recreate them yourself.

First up - a touch of gold embossing.  This card had a few 'iterations' before I was finally happy with the layout and card base colour!  I think I have used the sentiment (which is from the Good Greetings set) on all but one of the cards.



As the Whisper White card stock is a bit lighter in weight than our coloured card stock I've added a few layers for strength and colour contrast.

Supplies:
Stamps - Festival of Trees, Good Greetings
Card Stock - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Ink - Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Other - Tree Punch, Gold and Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, VersaMark

Don't forget to leave me some comments along the way this week - I do love hearing from you.

Labels: