Gift Bag and Altered Notepad

Hi there

First of all 'Happy Fathers' Day' to all the men out there - I hope you've all had a great day.  We had a lovely afternoon tea at my parents to celebrate the men in our family.  A special 'Happy Father's Day' to my Dad - he's the best and is such a rock in our lives.  Here is the card I made for him.

As promised here is the gift I gave to my hostess yesterday as a little 'thank you' for hosting the party.




I've CASED the bag from Pootles blog - check out her video if you would like to recreate it.  I love covering pads and filling the barrel of pens with matching DSP - they make such cool gifts.

Supplies:
Bag
Stamp - Petite Petals
Card Stock - Very Vanilla
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
DSP- Modern Medley (retired)
Other - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding

Notepad
Stamp - Perfect Pennants
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanila
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
DSP - Modern Medley (retired)
Other - Banner Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Don't forget to check my blog daily this week as I showcase 5 designs using the Festival of Trees stamp set.

Labels: