Sweet Treat Cup Card

Hi there

Yesterday my nephew turned 20 (not sure where those years have gone!).  I wanted to make a fun card for him and here's what I created.


To create my background I've used the Dots Decorative Mask and matched the inks to the M & M's inside the sweet treat cup.

As you know no birthday card is complete without a chocolate treat container.

I love the new Curvy Keepsake Box die and they are so quick to make.  Inside they hold some Whittakers mini chocolate slabs and one box also contains some money :) to go towards some new boots he wanted.


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Hey You
Card Stock - Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
Other - Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die, Washi Tape, Decorative Label Punch, Sweet Treat Cup, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch

Happy Birthday Matt - hope you had a great day :)


Labels: ,