Sweet Treat Cups

Hi there

I'm a bit late showing you this but this is the card I taught the other week at my card class.  The theme was 'a card for a boy'.  This could actually be for anyone - just change the colours to suit.

I didn't have any DSP that was appropriate for a boy so I decided to try using the new Decorative Masks to create my own DSP.  It worked a treat with daubers and we could arrange the colours in whatever pattern we wanted.


A 'sweet treat cup' card is great for all ages and I have a special way of getting to the 'loot' without damaging the card - a 'trap door' from the inside of the card.



Now you can get to the M and M's without damaging the card :)

I took this card to work to show the ladies I work with - they like it so much I now have orders to make more of these :)

The other card I taught them was the one I did for my recent team swap here.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Hey You
Card Stock - Tangelo Twist, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink - Tangelo Twist, Garden Green, So Saffron
Other - Decorative Mask - Dots, Chalk Talk Framelits, Circle Framelits, 1 3/4" and 2 1/2 Circle Punch, Daubers, Dimensionals, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch
Non SU - M and M's

Labels: , ,