Tape It - World Card Making Day project

Hi there

I've finally found time to post the card I made on Saturday for World Card Making Day.

Often we (or is it only me) forget to use stamp sets we've had for a while.  So I set myself a challenge in creating a card last Saturday - use a set that hasn't seen ink for some time.  And the winner was 'Tape It'.  The original plan was to have the images stamped directly onto the card front but as I started stamping some of the images didn't end up being the same distance apart - so a quick change of plan was needed.  I finished stamping the images then cut them out and arranged them on the card front with dimensionals.


There were a couple of images that weren't the full length so they got adhered to the inside of the card.

It's great when a card comes together nicely after a slight hiccup :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Tape It, Four You
Card Stock - Real Red, Naturals White
Ink - Real Red, Momento Black, Wild Wasabi, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Other - Dimensionals

Labels: