Wondrous Wreath with Flowers

Hi there

I love it when a stamp set can be used for more than one theme.  Wondrous Wreath doesn't have to be just for Christmas.  Last week I taught the following card to my card class and they loved it.  I must admit it's not my own creation - I CASED it from Carol after seeing her version on Pintrest - thanks Carol.


Carol's card was a square one but I wanted our standard A6 size.  To fill the front I used the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.  Embossing folders add great texture to blank card stock.  The flowers are from the Boho Blossom punch with the centers cut using the smaller 'eyes' from the Owl Builder punch.  My flowers are So Saffron and Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Wondrous Wreath, Itty Bitty Banners
Card Stock - Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink - Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Other - Boho Blossom Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Bitty Banner Framelits, Wonderful Wreath Framelit, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals


Labels: ,