Suspension Card

Hi there

What a day - I know it's Spring but the weather today has been more like Winter.  I've had enough of all the wind and rain - roll on Summer.

Yesterday our friend's son turned 6.  I was going to make him a Sweet Treats Cup card but had made his older brother one back in January so thought I'd better do a different card.  I looked through my list of different style cards and settled on a Suspension card - haven't made one of these in ages.




Here's a side view so you can see the sentiment suspended more - it also swivels around a bit.

For my Keepsake Box I cut the portions out of card stock then cut two pieces out of DSP and adhered them to the card stock before putting the box together - inside I popped four mini Whittaker slabs.

After Mister 6 had shared his treats with the family he came back and said to me ' for my next birthday can you please make me a card like Seb's?'  Well I guess I should have gone with my first choice of card!  At least I know what style of card to make for him next year :)

Supplies:
Stamps - Sketched Birthday, Hey You
Card Stock - Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
DSP - Birthday Basics (retired)
Ink/Blendabilities - Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo
Other - Curvy Keepsake Thinlit Die, Circle Thinlits, Dimensionals, Waxed Floss (non SU)


Labels: , , ,