Blended Bloom - Coastal Cabana

Hi there

I thought I'd take a break from Christmas Cards and show you some of my creations using the lovely Blended Bloom stamp set and Blendabilities markers.


This is one of the first cards I made using the three shades of Coastal Cabana Blendabilities.  I started with the darkest around the edge then moving to the mid tone and then finally the lightest tone.


I made this tissue box cover to go with the card for a friends birthday.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Blended Bloom
Card Stock - Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink - Momento Black
Blendabilities - Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
DSP - First Edition Specialty Paper, Kaleidoscope (both retired)
Other - 2013-2015 In Colour Sequins, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Accents Punch, Oval Framelits, Dimensionals



Labels: ,