Blended Bloom - Rich Razzleberry

Hi there

I've got two Rich Razzleberry cards to show today.  The first one I made for one of the ladies I used to work with.  Her favourite colour was purple so I've used a range of 'purple's' on her card.


The card base is Perfect Plum, the trim is Elegant Eggplant and the flower is Rich Razzleberry.  I found the strip of the honeycomb paper from the Moonlight paper stack and matched it with the Honeycomb Embossing folder - I love how the Stampin' Up! products mix and match.


Here's a close up of the flower showing the different layers.  I was originally going to use dimensionals in between each layer but it was going to end up too high so I cut out a circle of card stock instead and used that as my 'spacer' between the layers.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Blended Bloom, Petite Pairs
Card Stock - Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Blendabilities - Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Ink - Momento Black, Elegant Eggplant
DSP - Moonlight Paper Stack
Other - Large Oval, Scallop Oal, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Basic Pearl

The second card uses the same products as above - just a different patterned paper and of course the coordinating Stripes Embossing Folder.


The sentiment is from Four You - this is a great set and covers all the sentiments you need.  I've used my favourite punch - Decorative Label to punch and mat the sentiment.


For this flower I only layered the centre - done in the same way as the above card.  Did you notice the coloured basic pearl in the centre of the flower?  This was done using the Blendabilities - they're not just for colouring in images.

I still have a few more cards using this stamp set so check back tomorrow for another installment.