Blended Bloom - Wisteria Wonder

Hi there

I forgot to do a post last night showing my final card using Blended Bloom! So here it is:


Wisteria Wonder is not a colour I've used much but I must admit this does look nice.  The 'leaf' image is from the Hostess set 'Bloom with Hope'.  I've again raised the first layer of petals and made them a bit darker than the rest of the flower.  This card took some time to create as there was heaps of manual cutting around all the leaves - but the result is well worth it.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Blended Bloom, Bloom with Hope
Card Stock - Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink - Momento Black
DSP - First Edition Specialty Paper (retired)
Blendabilities - Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Other - Wisteria Wonder 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals

Well I'm off now to get ready for my day - hope you have a good one.

Labels: