Big Day CASE

Hi there

Well it's back to work for me - my summer break is over :( and I've just realised I haven't done a blog post for almost a week!  I've been busy in the craft room creating - now I just need to make the time to show you what I've been creating.  Make yourself a note to check back next Monday night at 8:00pm as we have another Creative Inkers Blog Hop showcasing products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Last week one of the ladies I used to work with had a birthday and this is the card I made.  I've CASED it (Copy And Share Everything) from the Sale-A-Bration brochure which is out now.  Check out page 12.  I've changed the colours and done a few modifications but this is what guided me



I really like this stamp set and have a few more creations to show you over the coming days.  Remember - for every $110NZD that you spend between now and 31st March you get to choose FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Supplies:
Stamp - Big Day
Card Stock - Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Ink - Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Other - Banner Punch, Scallop Tag Topper Punch

If you're in New Zealand I hope you're enjoying the beautiful summer weather.

Labels: ,