Bloom with Hope

Hi there

And Happy New Year - I hope your had a great New Years' Eve and the New Year is off to a good start.  We had a very relaxing NYE which was really nice - watched the 'Lego' movie :).  Yesterday we went for a picnic to Woodbridge Gardens in Coatsville - the gardens were beautiful and cover 3 hectares.  While we were there Phil took a photo of me so that I could finally update my profile photo - the last one was taken back in 2011 when my hair was shorter.

Today's project is one I created last month but ran out of time to show - note to self - be more organised for 2015!





Bloom with Hope is a Hostess only set (pg 240 of the Annual Catalogue) so if you'd like to own this set for yourself why not contact me to arrange a time for a workshop.  There are also added benefits for the next couple of months as Sale-A-Bration starts from Tuesday 6 January through till 31 March.  Check back on Tuesday for more information regarding Sale-A-Bration.

Supplies:
Stamp - Bloom with Hope, Hey You
Card Stock - Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink - Momento Black
Blendabilities - Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Other - Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Gift Box Punch Board, Wisteria Wonder Chevron Ribbon, Old Olive DSP Colour Collection (retired)

It's a beautiful day here in Auckland so this evening we are heading to my favourite beach - Piha.  Have a wonderful evening.

Labels: ,