Celebrate Today - Happy Birthday

Hi there

For those of you in Northland, Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty I hope you are enjoying your long weekend - I could get used to 3 day weekends!

Today's card uses one of the new sets from the Occasions Catalogue called Celebrate Today.  The great thing with this set is that you can get it as a bundle (and save 15%) with the coordinating Balloon Framelits.



I created a 'mask' so that I could stamp the bunting in alternate colours - a bit time consuming but as this set comes in Photopolymer it was easy to align the image each time I stamped it.  I had tried using markers but the colour wasn't strong enough for my liking - I'm a 'bolds' girl rather than a 'subtles'.  There is also a matching framelit in the Balloon set so no 'fussy' cutting needed :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Celebrate Today
Card Stock - Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point
Other - Balloon Framelits, Dimensionals

Don't forget to check back tomorrow at 8:00pm for our second Creative Inkers Blog Hop showcasing products from the new Occasions Catalogue.

Enjoy your day off tomorrow :)

Labels: