From the Herd

Hi there

There are so many great products in the new Occasions Catalogue - my wish list is a long one!  After having a quick look through the catalogue I returned to page 15.  I think this set is so cute so here's my first creation with 'From the Herd'.  I have more ideas in my head for this set - I just need the time to sit and create.


Here are the 13 stamps that make up this set.

I've used my Blendabilities to colour this image - have you noticed that you can choose a Blendabilities assortment as your FREE item when you purchase $110 NZD worth of product?

The Square Framelits came in handy to create the card.  The largest framelit - which is a scallop square formed the card base and then I used the 3 11/16" frame for the picture.  I cut the mat to a 3 7/8" square.

Supplies:
Stamp - From the Herd
Card Stock - Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink/Blendabilites - Momento Black, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Other - Square Framelits

Don't forget - if you have a big wish list like me why not host a party with some friends.

Labels: ,