Happy Anniversary

Hi there

Today Phil and I are celebrating our 13th Wedding Anniversary with a long weekend away in Raglan on the west coast of the North Island.  Happy Anniversary Babe - thanks for being such an amazing husband - love you heaps.

Here is the card I made for him which is also the card I taught at last weeks card class.  We had a bit of fun making this as every time he walked through the lounge the girls quickly turned the card over in case he saw it :)




The ladies had wanted to make another 'card in a box' card and I found a really good tutorial for a rectangle card on Diane Barnes blog - check it out here.  With this design you can get two cards out of an A4 sheet of card stock and it fits into our standard envelopes. Thanks for Di for sharing this with us.

Do you like the paper I've used?  It's from the new paper stack - Stacked with Love - which is in the new Occasions Catalogue.  I'm not really a 'hearts' girl but this paper range is really lovely and I love all the paper designs.  It has black images on one side and red tones on the other and at NZD$14.50 it's really good value.  You get 48 sheets per pack - 4 each of 12 double-sided designs.

In my clean up over the holidays I found some Googly eyes so thought I'd add them to this project - they make cute owls don't you think?  I've used one of my 'go to' sets for the sentiments - Memorable Moments.  This is such a versatile set even though it's only numbers and a few sentiments.  If you don't own this set I'd say have a re-think :)

Supplies:
Stamp - Pictogram Punches, Memorable Moments
Card Stock - Real Red, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
DSP - Stacked with Love Paper Stack
Ink - Real Red
Other - Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Owl Builder Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Hearts Framelits, Label Card Thinlits, Googly eyes (non SU)

Well I hope you enjoy your day because I will be enjoying mine :)

Check back tonight at 8:00pm for our Creative Inkers Blog Hop showcasing projects using products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Labels: ,