Label Thinlits Gift Card and Box

Hi there

I've been doing a bit of a cleanup of my photos and realised I hadn't blogged my nephews birthday card from November - oops.





What do you get a 16 year old for his birthday?  Well this one is easy - give him a gift voucher to go shopping for birthday AND Christmas in one hit and buy clothes :)  Well I don't take him shopping - the tradition is that he heads out for the day with his Gran (my Mum) and I just hand over the money at the end - works well for all parties :)

As there was no 'gift' to open on the day a box filled with chocolates is always a good substitute.

Supplies:
Stamp - Hey You, Another Great Year (retired)
Card Stock - Island Indigo, Brushed Silver, Whisper White
DSP - All is Calm
Other - Label Card Thinlit, Labels Framelits, Gift Box Punch Board, Silver Satin Ribbon

Labels: ,