Altered Notebooks

Hi there

I love making altered notebooks and pads as gifts.  Here are some I made for my card class ladies.  I had hoped to give them to them for Christmas but I ran out of time to make them so they got them at last months class instead - I nice way to start the year :)



I love these Pentel RSVP pens - they are so nice to write with and with a bit of matching DSP in the barrel they look really good with the notebooks.

For the bottom set of notebooks I used some Glimmer Brads and just cut of the split pin part and adhered them with a couple of glue dots

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Embellished Events
Card Stock - Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Primrose Petal, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit (retired)
DSP - Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple (retired)
Ink - Gumball Green (retired)
Other - Glimmer Brads, Pearls, Blendabilities, Glue Dots, Sequins

Labels: