We Stamp For Lara - Colour Challenge

Hi there

Yes - I am still alive - life has been rather full on the last couple of weeks with workshops, card classes and relocating our office to a new building.  I have managed to squeeze in some crafting time for myself but just haven't got round to blogging my creations.  So here are two cards I made recently for a colour challenge.

We were given the following colours to work with - Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Basic Gray.


For this card I decided to use a stamp set that hasn't seen ink for a while - Geometrical.  This was such a quick card to create - especially with the 'Hello You' thinlits.  The 'thanks' die is easily adjusted to 'thank' and goes perfectly with the 'you'.


This is another versatile set - Kinda Eclectic - and works well with the 'hello'.  To give the card some depth I restamped the sun image then punched out the centre with the 1" punch and adhered it with a dimensional.

I will try my best to post more regularly as I have heaps of projects to show you.

Don't forget Sale-A-Bration finishes on the 31st March so if you want to receive FREE product with an order over $110 (NZ) just send me an email.

Labels: , ,