We Stamp for Lara - Colour Spot Challenge

Hi there

Wow - two posts in two days :)

One of our Aussie demo's has been fundraising to get a new (to them) car as her daughter is in a wheelchair and they needed to upgrade their current vehicle.  She and a group of other demo's have put together 31 tutorials - one per day of March - click here to find out more.  It's not too late to join up.

Along with daily tutorials there have been challenges - layout, colour and using your least used inks and stamps.  Well today's card is for the later - my least used colours are Blushing Bride and Always Artichoke and a stamp set that hasn't seen ink in a long time is Mosaic Madness.  Here is the combination of all three.


I've teamed it up with the co-ordinating embossing folder - Modern Mosaic.  I was really pleased with this combination and may just have to use it again.  I think it looks really good on the Very Vanilla which doesn't get as much air time as Whisper White.

To finish off my card I used a scrap of Blushing Bride Satin Ribbon I found in my ribbon box - these little pieces come in handy.

Have a good weekend.