60th Birthday Card

Hi there

I hope you've all had a good weekend.  The weather yesterday didn't start out that great - cold and wet but today has been like summer and 22 degrees :).

Back in February my friend celebrated her 60th birthday - I'm sure she's pulling our leg as she doesn't look 60.  We had a lovely dinner out and it was a great evening.  I had forgotten to take some photos off my camera hence the delay in showing you the card I made for her.



I had no idea what she would be wearing on the night but the colours from my card matched her beautiful dress - she looked gorgeous.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - Apothecary Art, Flowering Flourishes, Memorable Moments
Card Stock - Pool Party, Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Watercolour Paper, Naturals White
Ink - Pool Party, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz
Other - Labels Framelits, Festive Paper Piercing, Pearls, Aqua Painters, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder

Well I'm off to bed as I have an early start tomorrow morning.

Labels: