Work Birthday Gifts

Hi there

Thought I'd get a quick post in before getting ready for an 'American Gangster' themed 21st birthday party tonight.  Phil and I have hired our costumes for the evening so you never know there may be some photos to come.

Part one of today's post should have been blogged last year as these are the birthday gifts I made for work to give the staff - better late than never!



I also made these for my previous company and they go down really well with staff.  It's just a topless pad (from a stationery shop) which I have covered with some card stock and then decorated.  Here I've used the Polka Dot Parade DSP pack - nice bright colours.  I also did them up in Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.  As we have an office in the US I was able to get the Pentel RSVP pens again which have a barrel which allows you to add a piece of the DSP.  You can also find similar types of pens at some of the stationery shops here in NZ.

Now on with this year's gifts.  I like to alternate between some form of stationery item and food so this year the gift is based around food - 'morning tea is on us'.

I've made everyone a little mini treat bag which contains a hot chocolate sachet, a flavoured coffee sachet and a tea bag.  Once a month everybody who has a birthday in that month receives a treat bag and a muffin :)


Here's a close up of the treat bag


It's a great way to use up retired DSP and all my scraps.

Supplies:
Stamp - Big Day (Sale-A-Bration 2015)
Card Stock - variety of 'Brights' colours, Confetti White (retired)
Ink - Momento Ink and Blendabilities
Other - Mini Treat Bag Framelit, Itty Bitty Accents Star Punch

Well I better get a move on and get my 'party' clothes on - catch you back here soon

Labels: ,